A good way to get yourself stronger by exercising at home or in your spare time is to know some of the best free fitness exercises outhere. There are many exercises you can do every day but i want to talk about a special one that really make’s a difference. It’s called 100 Burpees. Yeah, you read it right.
Get your heart pumping right away, sweat alot and you will feel your muscles worked out for sure.
For its 100% benefits you should prepare yourself for a four week plan, doing 25 by the end of the first week, 50 by the second week, ans so on until you reach the 100 shots. You can start a two weeks plan also, if you feel a little nervous about getting to much tired.
Basic Burpee Exercise
- Begin standing with the feet hip-distance apart.
- Lower into a crouching squat with your hands on the floor.
- Do a squat thrust by jumping your feet back into a plank position.
- Do one basic push-up, bending the elbows, touching the chest to the floor, and then straightening back to plank.
- Step or jump the feet forward to the hands and come into a squat.
- Do an explosive jump straight up, getting as much height as you can.
Day of Month Number of Reps Day 1 8 Day 2 11 Day 3 14 Day 4 Rest Day 5 17 Day 6 21 Day 7 25 Day 8 Rest Day 9 30 Day 10 35 Day 11 40 Day 12 Rest Day 13 45 Day 14 50 Day 15 55 Day 16 Rest Day 17 60 Day 18 65 Day 19 70 Day 20 Rest Day 21 75 Day 22 80 Day 23 85 Day 24 Rest Day 25 90 Day 26 95 Day 27 100 (you made it!) Day 28 Rest (you deserve it!)